Friday, July 19, 2019

Oh No...

Oh yes... I'm financially struggling again xD

I do not have many client requesting for massage recently, therefore I can't earn side income much... Given that it is half of the month now, I can survive with what I'm having now but nothing extra from it... So no luxurious food, no shopping, nothing... Massage is a must cause I can't live without it... Other than that, NO!!!

The fact that I am being far away from my boyfriend makes me feel bad... Is like when he is down, I can't support him in any way, just messages... We don't fancy phone calls as of now maybe because we both know we prefer to talk face to face rather than over the phone... It does hurt to see your boyfriend struggling while you can't do anything to help him... All I want to wish for is giving him the best health so that he can live a normal, healthy life...



Please keep him healthy while I'm not around him...

No comments:

Post a Comment