Friday, September 6, 2019

Ice Creammmmmmm~~~

OK  I heard of Ben & Jerry like a lot of times but never really bother to try it because I only know the closest place to Malaysia that sells Ben & Jerry is Singapore... And because of that as well, I would not spend 3 times of my currency just to eat the ice cream at Singapore... Now the good news is, Malaysia opened its very first Ben & Jerry outlet and of course, I have to try it... I tried their signature flavour, Cherry Garcia and I know why this ice cream is so damn popular... I have never tasted such flavourful cherry ice cream (even other cherry flavoured candies are not as good as their ice cream) in my entire life and it totally won my heart... The taste is incredible... As a cherry lover, I have to say this is the best cherry flavoured food I ever had... Like seriously...

There are still a dozen of flavour I had yet to try... Probably will try it when I'm free :P



Cherry lover please raise your hands!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment