Friday, September 20, 2019

Whoa!!!

It has been 2 weeks since I update my blog... I am totally occupied and busy for the last 2 weeks whereby I have meetings everyday during working days... Crazy!!! And this will not end as I have to attend few more meetings till end of this month... It's gonna be long long long days ahead...

Now a summary of my 2 weeks (accordance to the most important to least):

1. One interesting thing happened recently... I won't go in detail but, to the fucking hot guy that wears a tank top with the wording "Fucking Threesome", fuck you for being so hot and good looking...

2. As I went for meeting for 2 full weeks, most of my lunch are covered by clients or bosses... And since I do not need to drive, I saved a lot from parking fee and petrol but I have to sacrifice my gym time completely...

3. Last Saturday morning when I go to gym, a cute girl kept looking towards my direction... I wonder what is her intention :P

4. Finally took the initiative to vacuum (but not completely clean) my PC which covered in DUST!!! Not good enough have to clean it inside out next time...

5. Still waiting to get the key to my house... Neck also long liao lorrrr...

6. I'm addicted to Cherry Garcia WTF!!!


Ok I better stop else I will type even more nonsense... To conclude, somehow, I feel my life is more refreshed now LOLZ!!!



Should I join SPAO x Honor competition??? LOLZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment