Thursday, May 28, 2020

The Day Has Arrived!!!

Nothing is happier than preparing to get the keys for my new house... Just went to get the letter and it doesn't seems to have much hassle on getting my keys... I just need to wait them to call me and I am ready to go...

Recently my blog is lacking of images... I need to find more pics and post it in my blog...

Whenever I type my blog posts, I am not doing it in a very proper or sequential way... I am blindly typing what comes across my mind and this is the reason why it looks so unorganised xD

Another thing to highlight is, I was on Work From Home period and I am going to start my Work From Office starting 1st of June... Not sure if it is a good thing since I'm so used to WFH for 2 months straight... Hopefully I can adapt to it lol...

Oh yes... As for my Maison 21G, it has arrived last week and I am absolutely enjoying it... Probably my next few perfumes will be from them xD

I guess that's all for now... And I am still as horny as I am used to be LOL!!!



PURGE THE SINFUL DESIRE IN MEEEEEEEE!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think many people are in horny mode during and post MCO, myself included and still am lol...

    ReplyDelete