Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Waiting...

I am currently waiting for 2 things... One of it is a long awaited thing, and the other one is a very new thing...

1. Vacant Possession Letter

Ok... The day has arrived... My long awaited key collection has arrived... I can finally feel my house... See my house... Roll on the floor... Lie on the floor... Walk around... LOL... This is the best day ever for me... It has been a very long time and now I am waiting for the letter... DEAR LETTER, PLEASE COME ASAP!!! That's all I can say as of now...

2. Maison 21G

I somehow found this perfume brand via Facebook ads... And somehow, it caught my attention as they do sell sampling bottles (which are like 3ml lol)... Their myriad of aroma allows us to mix and match the fragrance we like and I have decided to go with as following:
  • Ocean + Raspberry - Something very new and I'm trying this out for fun lol
  • Ocean + Lavender - Something similar to my Davidoff Cool Water... I want to smell how much differences between them lol...
I understand that these 2 things I'm waiting for requires postmen delivery and this would take some time due to the virus... What I can do is praying hard that they reach to me ASAP...



OK... Done for today's post lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment