Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Noooooo...

Recently I have been busy with browsing furnitures... Never expect that there are so many things to consider when I need to move in to a new house... Here are some of the items I need to get before moving in:

1. Bed & mattress
2. Fridge
3. Water Heater
4. Fan
5. Washing machine
6. Sofa
7. Wardrobe
8. Clothes hanger (for drying)
9. Ironing board
10. Iron

Above are my essential stuff... Now moving on to semi-essential items:

1. Mirrors
2. Aircond
3. Shoe rack

Anything other than that are least essential and can be bought later...

Ughhhhhhhhh... There goes my money T_T



Can't wait to start my new life T______T

9 comments:

  1. Slowly but surely, things will come into place. Let me know if you are doing any house warming hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much stuff on my mind right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. What to buy and what not to buy first hahahahaha

      Delete
  4. First, make a list.
    Then prioritise.
    Check the cost.
    Re-prioritise, if required, after taking into account the cost.
    Make the purchase.

    Hahaha... hope the above helps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a list on what to buy and what not to. Sometimes, it is tempting to buy something even though you know it is not the priority xD

      Delete
    2. It’s ok to sometimes follow your heart, not your mind lol... but try to balance between both hahaha. I’m sure things will be fine eventually

      Delete
    3. But money is the issue here T_T

      Delete