Monday, July 27, 2020

Saturday Update...

OK I know today is Monday but I need to remind myself on updating my progress constantly in my blog... So here is my progress for last Saturday:


My waist still look horrible... I don't know how to get rid of it -.-

And the worst is my body fat increased compared to last week... So depressing...

Anyway I bought MyProtein for the first time (and my very first time taking protein supplements)... Hope I can see better results from that moment on...



Dear protein supplements, I am waiting for you :D

4 comments:

  1. Trust me. That body doesn’t look bad at all. Don’t be too hard on yourself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not bad, just that not good enough for me. If I don't try to push myself harder, I will never get the chance to experience the body that I want even for at least once xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. True to that. I’m sure you can achieve it! Go go go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying my best for sure and probably will take quite some time 😅

    ReplyDelete