Thursday, March 25, 2021

Confession...

Recently, my libido is getting very wild and I am trying very hard to hook up with someone... Eventually, I still have no luck in finding one as those who I am really interested with will never consider me in the first place... My confession is that I promised to meet up with a few guys since January but I have rejected and neglected them for quite some time... I'm not trying to cover up my wrongdoing but I just want to express something...

I understand some of them are eager to meet me since I promised them but it seems that I have disappointed them a lot of times... When I am in my best condition to meet up with them, my work disrupts me and made me cancel my meet up with them... Yes... I do admit that I am very busy with my work as well but just by thinking of my work, it make me loses my mood to have fun drastically... Is not that I do not want to meet up and have fun with them... Just that as time goes by, I tend to be very picky, to an extent where I would only consider to have fun with that person I deemed almost perfect... For some reason, somewhere in my mind tells me that if I were to engage in sexual fun, it has to be the one that we both will enjoy the most... 

Overall, I admit it was my fault and I hope they will forgive me... For the time being, I will try to put myself back together...



I know I am such an asshole T_T

1 comment: