Thursday, March 4, 2021

Deep Thoughts...

I came to realisation that I am more of a person that stays within my own comfort zone... Whenever I tried to break out from this comfort zone, it seems like it will never be good enough from other person perspective... It got me thinking when one of the company I applied for recently through an agent and they come back to me explaining that my skills are not up to a senior level expectation... I do admit my skills are not very fantastic because I tend to present my work in the most simplified manner so that other people could understand when they study my work... I have done numerous complex stuff in my entire career and I'm pretty sure all functions accordingly but if my skills were evaluated from a simple test, I have no comment on that...

Nevertheless, I still enjoy doing what I'm doing now (just not for this project) and I guess I will just stick to my current job for a little longer... I don't really have any intention to change job unless someone introduced me a new job then I will just give it a try... I told myself that if I were to change my job, at least make sure I got my bonus first before I leave HAHAHAHAHAHA xD

Of course, if there is a better opportunity in my career, I am willing to give up the bonus in this case :)



Feel so empty recently... Need to find something to spice up my life a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment