Friday, December 17, 2021

Life Update!!!

OK time for some updates... Let me get to the most important one first...

1. As I have previously mentioned, I did not have sex for like almost half a year (or maybe more) and 2 weeks ago, I had the wildest sex in my entire life... Practically, I hooked up with this guy I met from Tinder and we literally had sex 4 times in a week... Never in my entire life I had that much sex in a week and of course, it felt so great as our chemistry matches so well... Now, my sex deprive has been alleviated... Sex for life!!!

2. Due to working out hard recently, now my entire body feels like collapsing... Even when I had enough sleep, I still feel some heaviness on my body which tells me clearly that I really need a good massage... Wanting to get a good and cheap massage for this month... Hopefully I can find one lolz...

3. Is time for major house cleanup soon... Just thinking of it already exhaust me T_T

4. Bought a glass container from Daiso last 2 weeks ago and once I got it back home, I broke it T___T

5. Did some online shopping on 12.12 and bought another 2 tank tops for my gym... Lolz...


Before I end my post, kindly enjoy this latest song by Utada Hikaru :D




バカになるほど 君に夢中~

4 comments: