Friday, December 3, 2021

Personal Update...

Not sure what really happened but things seems to be changing for me... It would be something I've been waiting and working on for (quite some time) and it seems to be coming to a good end for me... I will put it in a list for ease of reading:

1. My work stress has reduced tremendously due to the fact that I am getting so used and accustomed to it that it does not really bothers me anymore... Of course there are still so difficult tasks ahead, but I just somehow gone through it without any issues like I used to have... This is definitely something good for me as I have one less thing to stress about in my life... And on top of that, my boss is telling me that I will be getting my bonus next year where he will announce by end of December... I just hope I am getting the bonus that I deserved for the pass 2 years of nightmare...

2. My body goal seems to be progressing very well... After MCO3.0 ended and gyms are allowed to opened, the first few weeks result was terrible for me even when I tried to control my diet and workout hard... I almost gave up until I got my MyProtein stuff and it somehow motivates me back and getting me back on track... I just bought the usual protein powder and this time, something new which is EAA (Essential Amino Acid)... Never do I expect the effect of EAA whereby I am able to push throughout my entire workout with heavy loads without feeling tired... Usually, my arms will starts to feel tired after a few sets but while consuming this during workout (as an intra-workout supplement), it motivates me to continue working out even more... I'm pretty sure I will include EAA in my list from now on...

3. I have PLENTY OF STUFF to buy this month... Like a lot... So many that I need to do some financing so I still able to save some money... It has been a year since I bought anything for my house and I thought that this would be a good time to "upgrade" my house a little... Still thinking of what to get (but there are few things in my list) due to the constraint budget... Guess I will be going through some dilemma shit soon AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh yes... I need to get a new set of workout attires as well T_T



Why do I feel so busy nowadays lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment