Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Plans Ahead...

It marks 1 month of me not working since I resigned... I really enjoyed the moment I had while I was not working, busy with settling most of my personal stuff and even explore my perfumery stuff... It feels more satisfying when the things I wanted to do or achieve for the last 1 or 2 years finally came into realisation... I got to give myself a pat for that xD

Chinese New Year is coming soon... I am still in the midst of getting my new job (well I have commitments) and I was planning to start my new job on February... Whether I got an offer or not is another story but what I want is a job that I really enjoy doing with a good boss... Now I realise how important to have a good boss in the company I am working for... Apart from my job hunting, we are in the midst of getting a reply from the perfume company in France... Frankly speaking, I did not do much stuff related to this France company (my housemate did all of it) and it seems like this is our only last choice and chance... I won't go deep into the details on what we going to do for now...

What should I do next???



Getting myself ready for everything now >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment