Sunday, January 1, 2023

Summary Of My 2022...

We have finally entered 2023 and at the same time, it still reminds me of what had happened to me in 2022, vividly... Everything started off on 31st Dec 2021 (which is New Year of 2022) and everything ended miserably for me until July, like half a year and slightly more... I posted everything (like very detail) that had happened to me since then in my blog as well... I could not bring myself to read it again but I will still keep it to remind whoever that reads it not to make the same mistake as I did... It had taught me that everything can change just within a day, things can get worst within a week, and tragedies befall within months... I had the worst year in my life, and had to suffer a lot of things throughout the first half of the year... Battling depression wasn't really easy but I managed to get out of it in less than a year so I am still feeling thankful for that...

The funny thing is, it was a really wild ride for me in early 2022 but I felt that I had learnt a lot of valuable lessons in my life, and hopefully I can share this lesson to everyone else so they will not repeat the same mistake I did... I will let this misery locked deeply inside the 2022 vault and start my new beginning in 2023... I will make 2023 to be a brand new me and do what I really wanted to do :D



Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and wealthy 2023!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment