Friday, February 3, 2023

Annoyed...

Since I am unemployed for like almost 2 months, I realise that I don't really have much freedom as compared to I was working... The reason is every day, either my mom or dad will call me, asking me for something... My dad will always call and ask me some minor stuff, which is still OK while my mom is the most annoying one (Yes I know I am mean but she is taking this too far)... I am OK if she ask me to fetch her somewhere once in a while... She could have list down what she wanted to buy for that 1 day and buy everything but NO... That's not what she want... She will call me to fetch her buy 1 thing today, then the next day she will ask me to fetch her again to buy another thing, and the same thing repeats for the following days... Basically, not even one day I am free from her... I find this very exhausting when she keeps bugging me all the time... Every single things I wanna do, she will ask me such as where I'll be going if I am not free to fetch her that day or something... It really pisses me off a lot...

I don't hate them... I don't dislike them... But please, I am an adult... Give me the freedom of a grown up...



Sometimes, I have to be mean to them so that they don't expect too much of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment