Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Break Over...

I was on a job break for more than 2 months half and I'm going to start my new job soon... The reason why I want to work is because I need money for the commitments I am having xD

I've been through 4 job interviews and Estee Lauder Company was the company I wanted to join the most... Unfortunately, I was not selected... Another one was from a Singapore company but I applied for the wrong position, which I did regret a little but at the same time, not bothered by it that much... If they want me, they will contact me again isn't it??? Lol...

There are so much things waiting for me ahead and I felt that my responsibility is getting bigger as time goes by... It will be a rough and challenging period but as long as I know what I want to do, I believe it will give me a wonderful experience in life...



Need to experience as much as I can before I get too old >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment