Saturday, June 10, 2023

Uncertainty...

OK I have a story which kinda saddened me a little... To keep it short, this is what had happened...

So I chat with this guy 2 weeks ago and things were going well... We decided to add each other Telegram and continue our conversation until I request for a meetup... Since he has the same personality as me, he prefer to meet me up following week as he say he wasn't ready... I agreed to it and we eventually meet up on the agreed date and he stayed over for a night at my place... Everything was great and to me, I really felt so much feelings with him around... He brought so many stuff for me even just for one night visit... Until the next night, after our dinner, I fetched him back and it felt so surreal to have someone that I dearly love...

This feeling changes after the following day... He rarely reply messaged as he used to be... Although he does reply later on with an apology, the feeling just hits differently... We never failed to wish each other good morning and good night everyday before we met but since then, he never wish me back... Then as of today, I understand he was busy trying to pack and preparing himself for a trip tomorrow... Hence, I tried to ask him to meet up for dinner because I just want to see him once again before he go for a long holiday but he declined... Like I said, I am not disappointed, just that I felt a little uncomfortable with this feelings of mine hanging at the edge... Am I overthinking??? What is this feeling??? What am I supposed to do??? Did I gave myself too much hope for this love to grow???



Should I keep going on with this or give it up???

No comments:

Post a Comment