Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Devastated...

Continue with the story about the guy last week... He left me a message on Saturday midnight (I was asleep and read it the next morning), saying that he doesn't want to give me hope to progress our relationship... The reason he gave was because he is seeing another person already... The moment I read it, I have so many questions about his personality... I wanted to throw him thousands of questions but the fact that he never even reply my 1 question that I sent since last Sunday, there is no point for me to further pursue the answer... Here are the questions that I wanted to ask him, maybe will or never:

1. If you are seeing someone already, why do you bother staying at my place for a night???
2. Why do you bother being so extremely nice to me on our first day of meeting by buying me snacks and fruits???
3. Why you bother being so affectionate with me when we are together???
4. Why you bother being so physically intimate with me when we are together???
5. Why did you kiss me after I fetched you back home???

Whatever that had happened between us, it meant so much and real to me... But at one point, I recall you telling me that not to miss you before you walk away and I should have realise that hint...

I'm not sure if he is being honest with seeing someone, but I would prefer if he lied to me by saying he don't felt the chemistry with me, which would have hurt lesser to me... I have yet to seek the truth out of him but if I have the chance, I will when time comes... But will I ever see him again??? The answer would be a definitely no cause it gave me sleepless nights and heartbreaks...



Falling in love this easily is definitely not a good thing :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment