Sunday, July 30, 2023

Update #2437689127619283

There are so many things I wanted to type but it will be one hell of a long post (thanks for being inactive xD)... In fact, there are so many things I do not know how to summarise it which I will prefer to post it as a full separate story in the future... But for now, I will just update those that are shorter and easier to be typed...

1. Feels like my body is aging rapidly... Tend to feel tired quickly, especially after working out... And probably due to job stress, I feel like it is further affecting my energy... But I am still able to perform my daily activities without any problem... Maybe I need to start taking supplements back...

2. Went to Kakiku sauna early this month... Went there for the sake of trying out the dungeon... Smaller than before, but still a good place to hang out xD

3. Seeing gains recently... Kinda happy with the progress as I gained 2kg... Better than being stagnant at the same weight HAHAHA!!!

4. Try out a new protein powder from Lushprotein... The whey was OK and tried their plant protein because it is cholesterol free... The taste is definitely not my type of taste but at least still can swallow laaaa...



Ok that's all for today XD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment