Sunday, July 16, 2023

What Is Love???

So after that previous incident, which kinda affected me but given that I can recover very fast, I am all good for now... On the other hand, I came to another problem which I really do not know what to do this time... This is how the story goes...

So I knew this guy (Guy A) for almost 3 months but we never meet until recently... Initially, I only thought he wasn't that interested in me so I never bother proceed with going after him because I am the type of person who evaluate someone on how much they text me... The more the person bother texting me, means they have more interested with me and that is what I usually do when I like that person as well... As we finally met this week, I do find that we do get along well together in terms of conversations and interest... Compared to before we met, now he seems to be more interested in engaging me with some text rather than I am the one texting him first, which is a good sign...

Unfortunately, here comes the challenge... Early this month, I met a new guy (Guy B) which happens to go to the same gym and I started to getting close with him... He does treat me very nicely and even bought me some stuff from his hometown, and we only met twice before he went back his hometown... He does really care for me and who doesn't love to be treated like that??? The thing is, the feelings I have for him is NOT strong enough to be love... I enjoy the times with him so far (meals and gym only) but I could not force myself to love him yet cause I know he is not the person I imagined to be my lifetime partner... 

In this case, my feelings of love is still toward Guy A... However, I really do not want to disappoint Guy B cause I can see very clearly he is deeply in love with me... Should I continue with what we are doing with Guy B (without love feelings) but at the same time further develope my feelings with Guy A???

Frankly speaking, I do have an answer on what I should do but I would like to get some opinion this time cause my decision is quite cruel which is better for me and Guy B...



I am definitely a sucker for nice guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment