Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last 2 Days...

Worried... First time encounter such problem... Whenever I on my com for quite long, my window crashes... And every time I sign in my MSN, it automatically end the MSN process... Within split seconds, I knew that my com is attacked by something unfortunate... The creepy crawly creature that wonders in the world, destroying and corrupting every life of the computers... Deadly, and fatal, but sometimes is not that really dangerous...
Not just my windows and MSN, it even interferes with my internet, disabling me from surfing the net... Is quite scary and creates tonnes of worries...

But luckily, someone appears right infront of me... A flash of light beaming on me... (Ooooohhh, My Eyes~~~)
Less than 30 minutes, that lifesaver takes away the living creature away from my com... And now again, my com is back to live once again... Living happily with me...

LOL!!!

Yala yala... My com kena virus la... Now ok already... Haih...
Thank goodness it is not serious only...

No comments:

Post a Comment