Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Out Of The Blue...

(Oh Geese... I mean, Geez... They are not goose though... They are ducks... LOL... Maybe???)



Oh well... Another boring day to go... Another lonely day to pass... Most of my friends are either studying, or they are working... There might be some just like me, sitting at home and grows mushroom...

"POP!!!"


Oh... There goes another mushroom on my head... >.< Well, my motto for my summer break, (applied to last year's summer break too... LOL...)

"Eat, Sleep, And Play~~~"

Weeeeeeeeeeee~~~ Now I realise, how bored is it to go through such life... LOL... Actually, what I want now is a vacation to somewhere fun only ahhh... Haih... Anywhere within Malaysia will do... T.T

"Pop!!!"

Oh geese... Here it goes again... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment