Friday, June 12, 2009

Unexpected...

Is quite surprising that Utada's latest English single, Come Back To Me available in Malaysia's radio...
Last Wednesday when I was going to eat McDonald with one of my school friend, the McDonald's radio channel was playing Utada's Come Back To Me... I knew that McDonald's radio will frequently play Utada's English song... Too bad they don't play her Japanese songs... :(

Well, after around 7.00 PM like that, I went to Jaya Jusco at Maluri there... I was walking and wandering around as I was waiting for another friend of mine to come and fetch me go somewhere (LOL)
Inside Jaya Jusco there, while I was walking, suddenly Utada's Come Back To Me is playing... AGAIN!!! YAY~~~ I was so surprised and happy because this is the first time I heard Utada's song being played TWICE in one day...

Oh geez~~~ On that day, I was sooooooooooooooooooo happy ^.^

LOL...
Hope to hear her other tracks from her latest English album somewhere again...

No comments:

Post a Comment