Friday, July 10, 2009

Emil Chronicle Online~~~

(Click to enlarge~~~ ^.^)

Now, in this post, I will briefly talk about this new MMORPG produced by GungHo and published by Gravity, our dearest game producer for Ragnarok Online (RO)...

This new MMORPG known as Emil Chronicle Online (ECO) is available in both Malaysia and Singapore. It has some similar gameplay like RO, which I consider this game as an advance version of RO... Well, RO has those anime type characters and monsters... In ECO, players can obviously see the differences as their graphic is much more appealing and more "anime-ish" (LOL!!!)...

Ok, regarding the battle system, is just like RO as I mentioned before... When I play ECO, I feel like I'm playing RO... Have you ever play RO before??? If not, then this game is a must try... If you play RO before, then you should able to imagine how good does it feel when you play RO few years back...When I say almost similar to RO, I really mean it... Because there is nothing much I can say about it as ECO has almost everything similar to RO...

Well, the most distinctive differences in ECO is their quests system... Instead of those latest MMORPG where you will unlock more quests as your level proceeds, in ECO, it is daily... What I mean by daily is you can only do 5 quests EVERYDAY and once you finished all the quests, you have to wait for next day to do so... This type of quests system might have it's own advantage and disadvantage... But for me, I don't really like this kind of quests system... XD

In ECO, there are more than 12 jobs/classes that you can change from novice... It is seperated into groups which are Warrior, Mage, and Labors... Each group has 4 different jobs to choose from and each job has their own advance job... Besides that, they included jobs like Farmer and Miner that enables you to do extra things like cooking and mining which is useful to produce food for healing and making better equipments...

Currently ECO is under Close Beta Test and it might still be improved to better one... I feel like ECO will just pawn other MMORPG like RO did... Haha...

Alrighty... I will post some screenshots of the game later (If I still remember) as I'm not free for now... Hehe ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment