Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Very First Supper Buffet...

Sad to say, tomorrow night would be my very first time trying supper buffet... LOL!!! But wait, after 9:40 PM is considered supper time??? I thought it's after 12:00 AM??? LOL!!!

Nevermind... Don't care what time but at least it is assured that tomorrow would be my very first time... ^.^
Going to have supper buffet in Jogoya... Haha~~~ XD

And, this supper will be a farewell party for one of our friend who will be returning back to Australia on Friday... Gotta enjoy to the max lor...

Everyone could enjoy but I think I could hardly enjoy because of my sore throat... :(
Hope it recovers by today with the help of my mom's drink (Poisonous drink~~~)... >.<
If it still does not recovers, after the buffet only see doctor again if the sore throat persist... Haih~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment