Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jogoya Supper Buffet...

Currently I have no pics with me... LOL... Maybe I will add the pics later... Now I will talk about what happened on last Thursday night... Hehe...

It was a epic buffet I had in my entire life... Well, not many people but for me, 17 people is A LOT!!! And it is among friends... Just got additional people like my cousin sister and her friend... LOL... Well, it is still a good buffet, the best buffet I've ever had...

We started by meeting each other outside Jogoya... OMG!!! I've made a reservation yet I have to queue to get inside... Sad... Plus, the queue was like very very very very very long la... Just long... However, their services is fast enough... The queue moves fast and just by minutes, we entered... Haha...

The food, it is still nothing much changes since last time I ate... But still, which food that impress me the most in Jogoya is definitely their deserts... Cookies, cakes, mousses, and the best among all, Haagen Daaz is the most important among all... XD
This is what we called as, ICE CREAM HEAVEN!!!

But sadly to say, I was having sore throat through the entire week since last saturday... And it was really pissing me off when it comes to eating the ice cream... You know what??? That's because when I was eating other things besides ice cream, my throat was fine and does not itch or pain a single time... When it comes to eating ice cream, just the ice cream, OH GOD!!! MY THROAT IS PAIN!!! OH DAMN IT!!!
AMONG ALL ICE CREAM, WHEN I EAT HAAGEN DAAZ ICE CREAM ONLY STARTS TO PAIN???

I really have no comment... I just feel so sad... Very sad...
Still, it was really a fun buffet... The best buffet I've ever had in my life... It was just E-P-I-C...

After the buffet, we have some short photo session outside Jogoya... I am just waiting for the pics to arrive, then I will post it up ^.^
That's all for today... Hehe~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment