Monday, May 10, 2010

Exam Period Begins!!!

Like the title says... The exam period is starting from this week onwards... Booooo... And my first paper is tomorrow... But all I have to do is go through the notes once again and I should be fine... Not to say I studied a lot though... I will try my best!!! YES!!!

Aiyoooooooooooo... But sien... Later need to go uni... Boooo :(
I need to submit my Individual Dissertation project form today and plus last week was so freaking busy for me when there is no lecture/class to attend... Damn... I rather have lecture if like that... =.=

After today, have to concentrate on revising and go through everything once again... YES!!!

Ganbatte ne~~~


And wish all of the Nottingham students Good Luck on their exams too ^.^
Especially my coursemates and my dear friends ^.^

GANBATTE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment