Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Omanko Hunters #2

The moment James came back, I am seriously going to change my point of view against all of them (James' friends)... I mean, the moment we can talk to each other so well, it is really an eye opening to me... Well, I think I have to change my opinion on them when the first time I met with them...

Wilson - Still emo as always, but he can really talks alot until his saliva start shooting everywhere like Venomancer in DotA... The way he speaks is very rush and whenever he tries to rush while he is talking, it really makes me laugh sometimes... Haha... And of course, he is really talkative and a very good guy from my point of view... The thing he "bangga" with is his non-stop talking... LOL!!!

Yi Syn - For the first time, we might not talk alot... As I said before, I have a good impression on her... But now, it's not +1 to her anymore... In fact, it is a +9000 for her... She is really easy to talk with, a happy girl, always smiles, giggles and she can even laugh non-stop if they start to joke... She don't really emo much like her boyfriend does, and I really hope she loves the RM1150 presents we all gave her yesterday... Haha XD
For Yi Syn, her most "bangga" thing is the RM1150 present... LOL!!!

William - When he is not emo, he is really a fine guy... He jokes, laughs, and smiles all the time... Well, glad to see him to be a happy guy XD

June - Does not really have any chance to talk with her, but at least for the first time, she wave to me when she is leaving... Haha XD... Bangga la me... ^.^

Wing Tsun - The first time we met, we really did not have any conversation at all... Once I start to talk with him, I feels like he's really fun to talk and joke with... As until now, I really did not see him emo at all before... Hence, I will say he is a very OK guy too ^.^
As for him, the thing he "bangga" the most is keep pau people's food... He really can eat a lot like Wilson =.=
I really don't know how they find those spaces =.=

Robin - The more he talks, the more the topic gets into his Japan things, the more he "bangga"... He seems to be ok and friendly to me... A typical guy that loves Japanese till the end of his life... The thing he "bangga" the most is his Japan things... LOL~~~

Tan - Always drives people around and he does not mind... Really a kind guy... He won't emo at you or hate you or what when the others talks bad about him... A very relaxing guy to be with... The thing he "bangga" the most??? CC??? LOL!!!

Brian - The cute little guy... I bet if he cross dress up himself like a girl, I might got trapped by him... He seriously has a very fair skin and his size looks just perfectly like a highschool girl... Sometime I really can't resist looking at his cute little face... =.= (I might sound like a gay fag now...) But to me, he is really a good guy to talk with... The most surprising thing we found out from him is that all this time, he keep saying that he is poor or something... But the outcomes turns out to be true... Maybe we suspect he changed his house just because we are visiting him... LOL!!! Well... As for the thing he "bangga" the most is anything related with cross dressing XD... (I really wanna see him cross dress for once LOL!!!)

And James... After 9 months... He kept his hair too long and looks like a woman now!!! LOL!!! But I'm really glad he came back and I am really lucky to get along well with this group... It seems like I'm started to learn about all the dirty things and the o0o things from them... LOL...
But still, there is one more person I have not met in this group which is Phon... Well... All I can do is wait ^.^

To conclude this, I really feel glad and happy to meet all of them... Is like each of them has their own personality that I never seen before... I think I'm started to get used with making new friends... LOL!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment