Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This Week's Plan...

On Monday and Tuesday, I went to Jusco twice... The purpose is definitely because I need to help my mom stock up some things, and at the same time, I'm looking around Poh Kong's store for a birthday present to someone's birthday on this coming Saturday... During Tuesday, I was kinda excited because James came back from UK at last *Yay~~~* (LOL)

As for Wednesday which is today, it was an entire Sitting-At-Home-And-Rot day like usual... But I was thinking of going to Low Yat today to buy something but eventually the weather does not permit me to go :(
Anyway, I still can go later or around this time ^.^

Thursday, my day to meet back Foong May after a year we have not seen each other... Tomorrow, we will be hanging out and eat a whole day long if she wants... Haha XD
And what would be my plan??? Good food???
First would be Chilli Pan Mee at Face to Face near Leisure Mall...
Then will head to Pavilion if she wants to eat Snowflakes...
After that, errrr... If she still want to eat, then I might just think of somewhere and go la XD
So this is how my Thursday supposed to be...

Friday, no plan... So I would assume it to be another
Sitting-At-Home-And-Rot day for me :P

As for Saturday, is Yi Syn's big day~~~ Wooooo~~~ I bet Saturday would be a very busy day for me... Hoho~~~

And hence, Sunday would be a new day for the following week... Hope something good would comes up at that time... Hehe >.<

There goes my whole week... Feel like times passes by very fast when I have a lot of entertainment... And so does my money will be spent 10 times faster too... Booo... >.<
Time to off now... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment