Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Randoms...

Sore throat is coming... Have to take some safety precautions to it...

Maybe watching Inception today... Many people say its a damn nice movie...

Might be watching Inception this weekend again... LOL!!!

Fuwa fuwa here and there...

Feeling tired but can't sleep much due to my stupid sinus...

Still want a hamster T___T

Lot's of new games coming this September... OMFG!!! Why must they release the games I want when my semester starting??? Evil :(

I love doughnuts...

I love cakes...

I want nobody nobody but chiu~~~

Someone say I'm gay... That is very mean to me :( (You better pray hard I won't raep chiu~~~)

I want to go for holidays... Going to Singapore this September... That is like 2 months away... LOL!!! At last... I can go somewhere now XD

Brian-Chan is cutey (Holy F***... I'm getting gayer...)

But I still love and sincere to Utada... ^.^

Still tired... Tired and tired... Hate my sinus... Damn disturbing while I'm sleeping...

Wants more entertainment now... Regret for not working... Or maybe not... LOL!!!

Wants to sleep now T___T

Sien... Boooooo... :(



*Signing out*

No comments:

Post a Comment