Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Dear...

The feeling of trying to do something that you don't understand... What is the alternative way to do something that you have no idea on how to do??? Ask friends and lecturers... =D

Yes... I'm gonna make this clear... I'm trying to learn from them, not copying them... ;)

So the question arises... Is it wrong to use the code of my friends when I don't have any clue at all??? Or maybe using the lecturer's codes to do??? I'm just using it as references... There is no plagiarism intention at all... I'm learning from their codes... So why does plagiarism still exists??? LOL!!!



And now... I'm still having difficulty in trying to understand... Oh God... I should have attend his labs... =(
It's too late to regret... But everything will be fine ^.^



Muacks to my wives~~~
Tata~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment