Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh My God...

This is really fast... I mean, 2 more days and it will be a New Year for us... Is like:

"OMG!!! 2 more days and it will be New Year's Eve... There goes 2010 and here comes 2011!!! Isn't that time passing a little bit too fast???"

Seriously very fast... Somehow, I feel like I did not do anything for this year... Is like so empty... Nothing... But the truth is a lot of things happened during this year...
Oh well... Maybe on the New Year's Eve, I will write my whole 2010 story (like what usually bloggers will do =P)... Hope that I remember to do it... LOL... (More like, hope I can remember what I have done previously... LOL!!!)

Then, my exams comes... Is like an agenda...

31st Dec 2010 - Goodbye 2010
1st Jan 2011 - Hello 2011
10th Jan 2011 - Exam starts!
21st Jan 2011 - Exam ends!
3rd Feb 2011 - CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Now... This is really fast... Too fast somehow... Life full with agenda... Not sure is it a good thing but still, CNY is still the best moment in my entire life ^.^

Now I'm already on CNY mood... Woooohooooooo~~~ =P
CNY = Angpow, foods, mahjongs, gamble, sweet drinks, etc etc etc... XD



Alright... Better sleep before I start to imagine unnecessary things... >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment