Friday, December 3, 2010

OMFG...

Gotta strongly agree that KR and Dr Chong would be the best lecturer in UNiM when it comes to presentation... Reasons??? They don't really ask many tough questions, and especially Dr Chong, he loves to tell stories... I mean, it is really relaxing as I was kinda nervous at the beginning and as I'm listening to his stories, I really can feel myself less and less nervous... It was totally incredible and I really love it...

To be honest, this is the 1st time I present in such comfortable way... No stress, no nervous, no pain in the ass from questions that I can't answer... 6 words:

Selvaraj to Dr.Chong wa DAISUKE DESU!!!



Although my presentation is over, I still have 1 more assignment to submit next week... Oh my... Gotta start working on it already... >.<
I can do it... YESHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment