Sunday, April 10, 2011

26 Days To Go...

And it will be the end of the world for me =.=

At the same time, there are like billions of distractions around me... How am I gotta survive through these distractions??? Can die one you know??? =.=

God please bless me... Give me some of your knowledges regarding on how to program my thing...

And give me some enlightening on how to get my things done smoothly...

And this coming Thursday I'm having an interview for Genting Berhad... Please give me strength and spiritual power to me for getting through the interview...

Keep control of myself from the attractive price of PSP...

Need to buy a new R4 card as well... (Ops!)

End these typing spree ASAP...

Tron mouse and mousepad for RM398...

Ok... Please kill me... I do not want to continue...



And once again, thanks for your help... Help me get through these 26 days peacefully... Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment