Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Annoyed...

First is because of my dearest stupid University chasing after our school fee as if they worry that I will not pay my school fee... They chase after me about paying the fee is fine, but what is it with that stupid penalty??? Isn't that all of you had cheated our money more than enough and now you are telling me that there will be a late payment penalty imposed to us??? Screw you!!!

Second is my transportation for tomorrow's interview... Do not want to trouble my friend but seems like I have no choice... Not sure he could wake up on time as well or not...

Third is my FYP... After asking about the 80% distribution, not sure is it encouraging or just purely discouraging... But still, I have to try...

Should be chilling off now... Calm down... For now, concentrate on the interview first...



Need some space to breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment