Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sad...

Actually, even myself, I really not sure if I can do my FYP very well... Though I was hoping to get 70++ for it, but it seems like not really so great at all... What I meant is, the project I'm doing is something very common, which everyone else can do it... But with such simple project, can I really score high??? If yes, then how???

No matter what, I have to do it, even it is just a pure prototype without database connected... I knew I gotta finish this prototype and get through it... Must at least get 60 and above... But what if I got lesser than 50??? Will my 2nd class become 1st class??? That's what I'm worried...

Now, all I ever can do is to give my best on my FYP... Must get at least 60 above... Of course it will be even better to get 70... =(



Gotta work hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment