Sunday, June 15, 2014

Losing Myself Somewhere...

After hearing what my colleague told me (who is going to change to a new job next month), I started to lose hope for the promotion that I've been waiting for... 3 years to get promoted and I had to go through the tough time with the small increment (and my colleague told me that his increment was higher than mine all this time but the differences are not much though)... What I wanna say is I'm starting to lose my interest in staying on this company... I realise that I have wasted too much time in this company... Should have left earlier although the only good thing about this company is travelling allowance...

If the promotion was slightly better, I wouldn't mind staying slightly longer... Maybe until I get my bonuses... I don't know... I really don't know... I'm kinda lost right now... Hopefully the promotion is not like what my colleague told me...

In the meantime, I am trying very hard to find a job I'm interested... Would not waste any time from today onwards... Location does not matter as it could encourage me to drive more...

Buying a new house and a new car seems to be a little difficult even with my new job's salary... I just hope I can buy my first house... Car can be the later story... I planned my timing to buy house and car properly but the prices of the house is not favourable at all... It is stopping me from proceeding with my plan...

I am still not confident if I can buy my first house by end of this year... I feel like my hopes and dreams being crushed ridiculously... I'm completely lost...



If I was born richer, will my life be a lot different??? If I was born poorer, will I even able to enjoy the things I have as of now??? Will I continue to live with this misery??? Will my dream ever come true??? Which direction will my life go???

No comments:

Post a Comment