Saturday, June 21, 2014

Swimming Pool Fever...




Seriously I swear to God... I suddenly have the urge to swim my heart out... Every single day I never failed to think about swimming... What kind of disease is this???

To be honest, among all sports, swimming is my favourite... Eventually my life was not luxury enough to stay at a condo or a house with private pool... Maybe because of this, I really really love swimming???
Even if it is not a pool, beach will be suffice... But city centre will never have beaches :(

While I'm typing this post, I am trying very hard to find my own condo/service residence.. For own stay of course... But I really do not know how long it will take for me to achieve this... Financial is the main problem... I really do not know what I can do now...

Maybe a job change will be good... Higher pay, better chance to get loan for slightly expensive condos... However, finding such job will be extremely difficult... It will not be as easy going as my current job for sure...

Well... I am just going with the flow... If I managed to get a good offer, of course I will try my best to reach their level... Else, I won't complain about how bad that company will be... I always know how far I can go...



Maybe by not having a wife (yes wife as in getting married) my life will be more free and happy???



No comments:

Post a Comment