Monday, June 9, 2014

Perfume - DISPLAY!!!



After some time, Perfume announced a new single... One of their song in the single "Cling Cling", "DISPLAY" is never disappointing at all... Not even an inch... Awesome song I would say... "Hold your hand" was OK for casual listening... "DISPLAY" would be my favourite and waiting for "Cling Cling" now...

Their previous single Sweet Refrain was kinda awesome or I would say, almost all of their songs are my favourite!!! Damn it... Stop making awesome songs already... You are poisoning me with your songs... (Worth being poisoned with their songs though xD)

I had a lot to talk about actually... However, it will be a tl;dr type of story... I will try to keep it short and pin point out the things I was being hype about for the past 2 months:

1) Buying my own car
2) Finding my own house
3) Waiting for promotion
4) Considering how good if I'm staying alone right now
5) Hopefully I can go NY

And that sums up what's going through my mind for the past 2 months...



Feeling through my world~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment