Sunday, November 8, 2015

So How???

I keep asking myself:

"How or when will I get to buy my own house and live all by myself?"

This thought tends to bug me ALMOST everyday I would say... Indeed I do really want to stay all alone but I just find it extraordinary difficult... Or another way is to rent a house but it just doesn't sounds right when you can stay with your parents yet you still choose to rent some other house... Definitely this is not a good thing if that really happens... Another way to get myself living alone is to find a job FAR FAR AWAY from my house... I never tried to apply for job out of KL but I think I might do that one day...

Since I am planning to buy my own house around KL, if I really bought it I don't think I will be looking for jobs far away either... This is just too difficult for me to sustain my financial... Too much things to consider as well... Regardless of what, I will still buy a house as this is what I want... Doesn't matter it is near or far... I just want it to be my own house... With swimming pool... :'(




Getting tired of thinking about this everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment