Sunday, November 1, 2015

Remain Unclear...

What do I really want to achieve is just way too far... People tend to say:

"As you put more efforts on achieving something, the rewards will be better"

At first I found it to be truth... But what if suddenly you realise that no matter how much effort you put into something and you are going nowhere??? What is the point of doing that if this is the case??? For instance, I wanna to be a game programmer but I got to admit that my programming is not anywhere better... Even if I tried to push myself to learn further, I don't feel that I can cope up with it... So what does this mean??? Could it be that I am still unclear of what my goal or purpose of life is???

I wanted to open a cafe but where do I get the money to open one??? Or maybe learn to be a patissier??? I wanted to open my own software company but how long it will take for me to get all the knowledge??? In fact I have quite a few things which I think it is feasible... However, how long does it take for me to achieve what I want??? Like seriously how long???



For now, all I can do is to learn as much as possible and from there, I will decide what to do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment