Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy or Sad...

That feeling when you just join a new company and you were told by your senior that she is leaving soon... Wudddd??? Are you kitten me??? It was so difficult to find a company where I can work with a girl... Why do you treat me like this :'(

On the other hand, let me break down what happened for the first 3 days:

Monday - OT on my first day... A new girl joins in as intern together with me... Only 6 employees in the office...

Tuesday - OT on my second day... Notice that one of my intern colleague doesn't talk much... Only 5 employees in the office...

Wednesday -  No OT on my 3rd day... Went to client's office in the morning... My senior, she told me that she had resigned... And she told me that the office only have 4 permanent staffs currently... And our office is basically not ours but a shared office with another company... WTF??? 4 ONLY??? THEN WHO ARE THE REST??? LOLZ!!! WHATZ IZ DIZ!!!

I seriously couldn't digest that much details in just a few days... What can I do about it???



I just want to live a peaceful life...

No comments:

Post a Comment