Sunday, December 13, 2015

Life Ain't Easy...

The implementation of GST itself already made me significantly feel that my living cost has been increased... Public transportation which was supposed to ease the citizens with its low fare no longer play the role in reducing the living cost of every working citizens when the fare has been increased up to 100%... I am already struggling to buy a house and yet with all these monetary related issues hitting hard on us, there is definitely no way for me think about it anymore...

What I can do now is to do extremely well on my new job, reap as much as I could and hopefully from there, I can achieve what I would like to achieve... Is not easy to find a high pay job like this and opportunity doesn't comes twice... Thus, do the best and all the best to myself!!!

Sometimes, I really think that even though I am fortunate enough to have a place to stay, foods to eat, entertainments to enjoy and clothes to wear, but in the end I am still suffering... If this is the case, I might as well live like a beggar where they are much happier and less suffering than I am right now...



Never try, never know... The more effort you put in it, the more rewards you can reap from it...

No comments:

Post a Comment