Sunday, December 27, 2015

Well...

Every time I thought of blogging, I did thought about uploading some pictures as I found that my blog recently was lack of pictures... Hence, here it is for real:


Yes... It is a durian, and a cake as well... I should just call it Durian cake for now as there are no other name that fits it... The shape of the cake does looks like a durian but what I am fascinated with is the taste of the cake and not the shape... One cons that I would like to point out about this cake though is the coloring that was used for the cream (the green for the spikes)... I would say it was overly or heavily colored... Not sure how to describe how heavily colored it was... Just imagine you try to rinse the plate with the creams on it and the entire plate was flooded with green water... That's how green it is...

Guess that I have to post more pictures once in a while... Pictures brighten up the blogs a little :)



Oishii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment