Sunday, February 14, 2016

And The Holiday Ends...

It was all fun, happy and pure excitement during CNY because we will be having a long holiday... However, it tend to end one day and that would be today for me... Not gonna be sad because of the holiday but thinking about my work... Guess that is the life of being an adult??? Being troubled by work every day and it doesn't sounds right at all...

To be frank, I am not happy with the new company due to:
1. Not many people which I can talk with... The boss himself is self-centered workaholic which is not so suitable for me...
2. Constant pressure of works... Though this is absolutely normal but not normal when your boss is the type of person which constantly cares about the results of the work and not about their feelings...
3. The office environment is all about work... Never feel the atmosphere of the office to be "fun to work in"...

However, there is one thing that drives me to be happy:
1. Bunch of things for me to learn!!!
2. Well... Pay of course...

And I don't think I will stay in this company longer than 2 years lol...



HUATTT AHHHH~~~ Holiday ended doesn't mean CNY has ended!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment