Sunday, February 28, 2016

Does Getting Married Matters???

Around this age, you will tend to see your friends or cousins within same age group getting married... Well... It does not affects me at all as I am personally not ready and committed for one... Don't even talk about getting married, I am still single now =.=

So now the questions: Is it necessary to get married??? What is the different between getting married and not??? The one and only reason that I can think of about getting married is for offsprings... I mean, you don't simply impregnate a random girl just because you want your kids right??? In this society, even if you do, you are required to marry the girl that is pregnant... In the end, you are getting married just because of the offspring...

Some says that when you get old, at least someone will accompany you, or maybe your kids besides having your wife... But I feel that if we take good care of ourselves when we get older, it won't be any issue to continue living... This type of feeling is tough to describe... I guess people like me will only understands lol...

Too lazy to type this long... Time to sum up my blog for today...



Too busy with my life... Hence, lesser time to blog... What's important is I am happy with my current life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment