Friday, March 18, 2016

Deep Thoughts...

During lunch, my boss told me this:

When you are still young, travel as much as you can...

And the next thing that comes to my mind is:

I absolutely agree. Provided that you have the money to travel to the places you love.

There is a long list of places I would love to travel... From Sipadan to Koh Lipe and as I said, not said but more like a promise to myself that if I am rich in the future, I will go Bimini again for a vacation... I mean who doesn't want to go for a vacation??? I may be a introvert but it doesn't mean I don't like travelling... I love to play games but it doesn't mean I dislike going outside...

In fact, I would really love to try skydiving and surfing as well... Climbing mountains may not be in my list but I guess I should give it a try as well... Bungee jumping or zip-lining (aka flying fox) is in my list too... I absolutely understand the true meaning of enjoying your life or at least try those things you want before you die... Unfortunately, all these enjoyment ended revolves around money... Perhaps when I get older, I will get a chance to try all of it... Perhaps :)



If a human lives long enough without achieving his/her goals and dreams, what is the meaning of life then???

No comments:

Post a Comment