Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ray Of Light And Hope...

Went to view a house this evening... The result was slightly disappointing but the offer they giving is attractive enough... Imagine if they only requires you to pay 5.5k while they will cover the rest of the 10% downpayment, that will mean a lot to people like me... For example, if the house costs 500k, the downpayment will be 50k - 5.5k = 44.5k and this 44.5k is the amount I do not need to fork out... Hence, just by paying 5.5k and getting a 450k loan from the bank, I can own this house... It was totally a good offer I would say but unfortunately, the cost of the house was not desirable even with this offer given... Another thing I dislike is the toilet facing a room...

It will be a long story if I type everything out... I shall leave this to another day lolz...



Time to catch some sleep... Good night world and I failed to play Tales of Zestiria again this weekend =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment