Sunday, March 13, 2016

I Need A Vacation...

Somehow when I start to feel depress, the first thing that comes to my mind is vacation (second to it will be eating good food lolz!)... I will tend to think of something new to try during vacation and this time, it is spa... Found an awesome place to try out spa and it even gives out some free vouchers or some sort of membership card which entitle us for some discounts on dining etc etc... Really tempted in giving it a try... Perhaps I should pamper myself for this month from all the despression that I have been through lately...

When I succumb myself into depression, things just doesn't feel happier than it seems... Thus, I will do anything that makes me happy even if I need to spend a lot on it... And eventually, this takes away my dream of owning a house further...



The truth is, I am no longer capable in buying a house as of now... Might as well give up on this first so that I can prioritise on buying things that makes me happier and less depressive...

No comments:

Post a Comment