Sunday, April 24, 2016

April...

This end month is the month I've been waiting for... It determines whether I am able to buy my own house... I feel anxious and nervous more than excited because my boss told me that he will compensate the bonus I have gave up in my previous company to join this new company... Basically, to compensate my bonuses, the incentive I will be getting should not be lower than what I expected... Hence, I am really worried that my expectation fails me now... Should I have a high hope of my expectation or I should just let it go??? To be frank, I need the money to clear my credit card debts off as soon as possible since it affects my chances to obtain a loan... All I can do as of now is move on with what I have... I even have to sacrifice my vacations for this :'(



Adult's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment