Saturday, April 30, 2016

Surprisingly...

I was expecting my first incentive would be above 700 (the normal rate as they said) and below 1000 (inclusive of compensation of my bonus)... However, a big turn of event when my boss shows me my pay slip and telling me that I will be getting 1.4k for 2 months... I mean whattttt??? I really never see that coming... Obviously I am happy... It was more than what I expected... And with this amount, I don't think I will have any trouble buying the house I want now for real...

Not gonna boast about my incentive anymore but my key point here is that feeling you have when you get more than what you expected...



Even if I get 700 I am happy enough because the pay is still better than my previous company... Couldn't complain much though lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment